Turn followers into diners by providing an easy way to book reservations on Facebook for millions of users, directly from your profile. Before you begin, confirm that you have admin access to edit your restaurant’s Facebook page, then follow the steps below.
Note: If you don’t have a Facebook Page set up for your restaurant, please follow this link to get started.
1. Go to your restaurant’s page by clicking on the arrow in the top-right hand corner, and select your restaurant’s page under “Your Pages.” Once you’re on the page, click on “+ Add a Button.”
If you already have a button, click on “Edit Button.”
2. Select “Book with you” > “Book Now” and hit Next.
3. Open a new tab in your browser, and go to your Yelp Reservations Dashboard. (If you aren’t already logged in, you will be prompted to enter your YR username and password).
Once inside your Dashboard, first click on Configure in the left-hand navigation, and then click on Widget in the top navigation. Copy the blue link near the bottom
4. Go back to the window with your Facebook business page up. Click “Link to Website.” Paste the link into the text box that says “Enter a URL” and click “Save.” Review your settings, and click “Finish.”
5. Your customers can now book reservations via Facebook (desktop or mobile). Feel free to test the Book Now button by hovering above the button and clicking “Test Button.”
Congratulations on adding Yelp Reservations’ button to your Facebook Page!
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us at (844) 889-9066 or email@example.com.