The biggest restaurant event of the year is just around the corner and we’ll be there! Yelp SeatMe is headed to the NRA Show in Chicago, along with Yelp and Eat24, to join thousands of others in the industry for four days of eating, drinking and learning all there is to know about the latest in the restaurant and hospitality space from celebrity chefs and leaders.
If you’re headed to the NRA Show (which we certainly hope you are!) we’ve pulled together our top 5 things to do to help you get the most of your visit!
Come Say Hi to Yelp SeatMe!
SeatMe, along with Yelp and Eat24, will be at booth #6862 in the Tech Pavilion. We’d love for you to stop by and meet the team, learn about our products and how they can help bring more customers to your restaurant, and ask us any questions you may have!
Meet New People, See New Products
Take some time to list the people you want to meet, products you want to try and technology you want to demo at the NRA Show. This is a great opportunity to network and learn about new things that can help you and your business.
Make Time to Explore
After you’ve finished following up with business opportunities, make some time to wander around. The best exhibitors for your business could be the ones you stumble across by accident.
Eat, Eat, Eat
There are a lot of things to do in Chicago. Our favorite? Eating. Oh, and drinking. Do not leave this city without having at least one meal or drink at some of our favorite spots! Here’s a short list:
- CH Distillery: An awesome, local Chicago distillery slingin’ unique cocktail concoctions! Known for their gin and vodka, the Cease & Desist and Meet Your Matcha are not to be missed. Make a reservation here.
- Taverna 750: Located in Lakeview near Boystown, this chic tapas bar has a long list of food and cocktail selections. Make a reservation here.
- Drew’s on Halsted: If you like festive, friendly restaurants then Drew’s on Halsted will speak to your foodie soul. Make a reservation here.
- Izakaya Mita: Get the Japanese experience at this relatively new but authentic izakaya in Bucktown. The small plates are great for sharing and reasonably priced and the selection of Japanese whiskey and sakes is impressive. Make a reservation here.
- The Hampton Social Club: With their bright, white nautical vibe, live music and tasty cocktails, you’ll be transported to the islands as you walk in the door. Make a reservation here.